Bad Things come from Holes. Master the ancient art of Swinging and break Bad with the might of Magnificent Balls!
My Magnificent Balls! is a high-speed, high-skill, physics-based, top-down, arcade, smash-‘em-up modeled after the classic quarter-gobblers of yore, but with that ‘special twist’ GUO & Grandpop Games have become known for.
Additionally, it includes a long list of descriptive terms in the description, complete with many commas and hyphens, AT NO CHARGE! We’ll even throw in these screenshots!
Now is the time! This is the place! Grab My Magnificent Balls! prototype/alpha/demo/proof-of-concept edition here:
- Ten levels with a gentle learning curve to showcase the core gameplay
- Real physics determines not just where you Swing, but how Hard
- Eight unique power-ups ranging from Incredibly Useful to Outright Stupid
- Toe-tappingly terrific music from CDK
- Musically driven effects that enhance the visuals without blinding the player
- A ‘combo decay’ system designed to allow everyone to achieve high scores while still rewarding experts
- Mouse, Touch, and Gamepad support
- Unlimited continues so everyone can enjoy the entire game (At the cost of their score)
- And, as always, a fabulously overproduced title screen
This project is currently ‘on hiatus’ with further development to being considered in 2016. If you would like to help shape the future of MM Balls! (or, more appropriately, decide if it has a future at all), send comments, criticism, and feedback in the comments, email anywhere@GrowingUpOtaku.com, Tweet @ryte2byte, or Facebook the GUO page
We love you! Thanks for playing..